Corduroy's Birthday Games

Subject: Preschool
Category: Colors and Shapes
Ages: 3 to 6
# of players: 1 or more
Time to play: 10 minutes
Mechanics/Game Type: Pattern Recognition

Ratings (1 to 5)

Educational Value: 4
Gaming value: 4
Aesthetic value: 4
Price value: 4
Ease of play: 5
Younger adaptability: 3

My comments:
This is such a good quality made game from Ravensburger, I really love it for my wee ones. I have played it with each of my children when they were learning their colors and shapes and the game is still in excellent condition after 7 years of use! There are ten different variations of the game so you can really keep the toddlers coming back to this one.

Ravensburger says this game is for 3 -10 year olds, I have to disagree with that range. A ten year old would not be interested. This is strictly for the preschool/kindergarten crowd so I have adjusted the age range in the description. There are some small tokens that present a choking hazard but you can easily play this with a two year old if you play the non-competitive games which do not use the tokens.


BoardGameGeek.com link to this game:
http://boardgamegeek.com/game/21192

No comments: